Whether you need a loafing shed, sun protection, winter shelter, or something else for your cattle, Frueh Construction has a shed that can exceed all your expectations. Our cattle sheds are pre-fabricated – but 100% customizable – heavy-duty steel structures that are built to last a lifetime.
If you are looking for a cattle shed that combines high-quality materials, unbeatable structural integrity, superior aesthetics, thoughtful design, and more, call Frueh Construction today at (701) 693-5765. We are Devils Lake, North Dakota’s premier designer and builder of cattle sheds, and we will be more than happy to serve you!
Steel Solutions For Every Livestock Situation
Frueh Construction has been manufacturing heavy-duty cattle sheds for customers throughout North Dakota for many years. We are familiar with the unique challenges farmers and ranchers face, and our structures are designed to maximize productivity, augment animal health, and improve efficiency.
We can create the perfect cattle shed for any need:
- Our cattle sheds are designed to easily allow for future expansion.
- Our cattle sheds are suitable for small/large farm operations and multi-site commercial operations.
- Design takes into account the need for abundant airflow, to ensure herd health and worker safety.
- Flexible design allows a fully customized layout and the addition of features like gates, individual pens, chutes, etc.
Advantages of Steel Cattle Sheds
Traditionally, wood was the standard for cattle sheds, however, metal buildings have recently become the industry standard. Here are just a few reasons they are one of the best options for livestock:
- Reliable Protection – Our cattle sheds are made from heavy-duty steel, coated for extra protection and durability. The coating acts as an additional barrier against rust and corrosion, adding decades to your building’s lifespan.
- Durable – Frueh Construction’s steel sheds are incredibly resistant to high winds and other related storm damage. They are also naturally fire-resistant.
- Secure – Our steel sheds are a great deterrent to natural predators like wolves and coyotes. Your shed can be customized to your exact safety specifications, including adding locking doors, enclosed spaces, and monitoring systems.
- Easy to Maintain – Livestock can be tough on buildings. High moisture and high humidity around cattle can quickly degrade other materials. That is why steel makes the most sense when choosing what material to use for your livestock storage solutions. It will minimize the time, money, and effort you have to spend on repairs and keeping your building in good shape.
- Affordable – A steel building costs half of what a wood building of the same dimensions would cost over its lifetime.
Choosing Frueh Construction
At Frueh Construction, your satisfaction is our #1 goal. We believe by pairing top-of-the-line workmanship with unparalleled customer care, we can provide a client experience unlike any other. When you hire us, you can expect the following:
- Open, honest, and transparent communication throughout the building process.
- Client-contractor collaboration from design to installation.
- Personalized solutions and customizable construction.
Call us today at (701) 693-5765 to get started!