Frueh Construction is a full-service contractor that specializes in installing prefabricated, fully customizable steel buildings in the area of Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Whether you need office space, a garage, livestock shelter, or something else, Frueh Construction’s steel buildings fit the bill. Call us today at (701) 693-5765 to learn more about our steel building options, or read on to learn why steel buildings are such a great idea!
Affordable Steel Buildings In North Dakota
The biggest benefit to building with steel versus traditional construction methods and materials is the cost. On average, a steel building costs about half what a wood building of the same dimensions would cost over its lifetime. Frueh’s prefab steel buildings also go up in less than half the time a traditional building would take to construct, so you’re saving time AND money.
There are several other ways steel saves you money:
- Steel saves money when it comes to maintenance. Steel won’t warp or rot, unlike wood and drywall.
- Steel buildings generally add value to the land they’re built on.
- Steel buildings are so durable, many insurance companies offer improved rates for them over traditional buildings.
Maximum Durability, Minimum Maintenance
When you invest in a steel building from Frueh Construction, you don’t have to worry too much about weather. Unlike many roofing materials, steel stands up to even the fiercest winds and large hail.
With minimum maintenance, your steel building will last decades with few signs of wear or tear. You don’t need to worry about ponding water or curling shingles, here. Just hose your steel building down periodically and let it dry, and you’re good. Oh, and did we mention steel is fireproof and bug-proof?
Sustainable Building Options With Steel
Contrary to popular belief, steel is an environmentally friendly material:
- Steel is made from recycled materials. It can also be recycled once it reaches the end of its service life. In fact, 80 million tons of steel are recycled each year, making it the world’s most recycled material.
- Steel does not produce toxic fumes.
- Steel buildings can easily be covered with a cool roof coating or spray foam insulation to make them energy efficient.
Working With Frueh Construction
When looking for a contractor to install your new steel building, look no further than Frueh Construction. We use only the finest materials and work with only the most experienced and qualified team members to bring you the best in steel buildings.
Let us help you build an attractive, well designed, durable, sustainable steel building of your dreams. Call today – (701) 693-5765.