It could be time to try spray foam roofing on your building if you haven’t already. If your roof needs fixing or reinforcing, this solution will make your roof stronger and more insulated. Here are a few benefits of spray foam roofing to think about if you’re trying to decide if this renewable roof replacement is the right solution for you. If you are based in Minot, ND, and need more information, then look no further than Frueh Construction. Get in touch with us now at 701-693-5765.
Spray foam offers many advantages over other roofing materials when used for roof insulation or replacement. The advantages include:
- After spraying polyurethane foam, it may be easily recoated, making it a renewable resource.
- Your roof may not require recoating for up to twenty years, depending on the amount and quality of UV-blocking coating placed during the first installation. Still, if some fine-tuning is required, it’s not hard to accomplish.
- Spray foam insulation is leak-proof since it is installed without seams or laps. You can rest assured that it will protect your roof from any type of penetration, no matter what shape it may be.
- Spray polyurethane foam offers the greatest R-value of any insulating material commonly used on roofs today.
- Installation of a foam roof can be completed rapidly, with a small workforce, and with minimal disruption to regular business operations. This is because the additional layers on your roof absorb and dampen noise from above.
Give us a call if you think spray foam insulation could solve your roofing problems. If you have any questions or concerns about foam roofing, we’d be pleased to guide you through the available options. If you are based in Minot, ND, and need more information, then look no further than Frueh Construction. Get in touch with us now at 701-693-5765.