Frueh Construction is a full-service contractor providing ground-up building solutions for customers throughout North Dakota as well as in areas of South Dakota, Minnesota and Montana. Among the top-quality residential, commercial and agricultural construction services we offer, we install prefabricated steel buildings of all shapes and sizes to meet a variety of needs.
Whether you want a steel building for agricultural or commercial purposes or some other use, you can rely on Frueh Construction to deliver topnotch workmanship and an attractive, functional structure that is built to last. Each steel building we construct comes with engineer plans that can be 100 percent custom-designed, and we will work closely with you to create a design that will meet your needs in every point.
Give us a call today at 701-693-5765 to get a professional quote on your steel building construction project!
Advantages of Prefabricated Steel Buildings
In addition to being attractive, sturdy and functional, the prefab steel buildings offered by Frueh Construction offer various other benefits, including:
- Timely Construction Process: Assembling a prefabricated building takes significantly less time than constructing an outdoor structure from scratch. We understand that time is money, and with a prefabricated steel structure your work will be only minimally disrupted while we quickly and efficiently install the building.
- Easy to Expand: The design of our steel buildings makes them easy to modify, both during the setup process and after the structure is installed. If you need your building expanded down the road, the process is easy and quick, involving removing side walls or simply putting up a new framework—services we also provide.
- Resistant to Corrosive Forces: Another advantage of a steel building is its hearty resistance to damaging elements like rust, fire and termites. Red iron steel, the material our steel buildings are composed of, is made specifically to resist rust. The steel is coated with iron oxide—the source of its red color—to create a waterproof barrier. Steel is also naturally fire-resistant and is not susceptible to damage from termites or other insects that would wreak havoc on a wooden building.
- Green Material: Steel is one of the most sustainable building materials in existence, able to be recycled again and again and result in the same high-quality material each time. For this reason, steel building materials almost always feature recycled elements. If you desire to “go green” on your next building project, steel is the perfect choice.
- Affordable: In addition to being strong and environmentally friendly, steel buildings are also an affordable option—always an attractive feature for any budget-conscious customer.
The Frueh Construction team is fully committed to providing our clients with the highest-quality workmanship and an exceptional customer service experience. No matter the size or type of the building you want, we will deliver an outstanding final structure and complete your project with flying colors.
Our steel buildings are built sturdily and are specially designed to hold up in the harsh weather conditions that can assault our area of the country. We are also dedicated to providing you with:
- Efficient and timely project completion
- Custom-tailored building plans
- Budget-friendly options
- Long-lasting building solutions
- Top-quality materials
- Expert contractors
- Terrific customer service
Once your steel building project is completed, we further offer an array of maintenance and repair services to help keep your structure in excellent condition for the long haul. Our post-construction services include:
- Building inspections
- Repairs and renovation
- Building maintenance
- Roof inspections
- Roof repair, maintenance and restoration
- And more!
Quality Work Is What We Do!
For all of your construction needs, including steel building construction, the Frueh team is here to serve you with the highest-quality building solutions.
Give us a call today, 701-693-5765, for a professional quote on your next steel building project or other construction need!