If you’re anywhere near the roofing industry, chances are you’ve heard of spray polyurethane foam (SPF). When it comes to commercial or industrial roofing, it is one of the most efficient and cost-effective materials you can invest in. Because of this, Frueh Construction offers it as one of our full-scale roofing service solutions. There are many environmental and practical benefits to SPF roofing. Read on or call us for more information at (701) 693-5765.
SPF: An Eco-Friendly Option
At Frueh Construction, we are concerned about the health of our clients and the environment, and we strive to work in such a way that we reduce negative effects to both. Including SPF roofing in our list of services is just one way that we do that:
- Spray polyurethane foam is very low in its emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids and include a variety of chemicals, which may have adverse health effects.
- Likewise, our SPF roofing contains zero chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), which have been shown to contribute greatly to the loss of Earth’s protective ozone layer.
- SPF roofing has a high R-value per inch, translating directly to lower energy costs and, therefore, less energy pollution
- SPF can be applied rapidly, with little or no disruption to the facilities. It can also usually be applied over the existing roof, getting rid of the need to remove and dispose of a torn-off roof.
- With an SPF roof, the need to strip off material and re-roof every 20 years or so is eliminated. In most cases, with a little maintenance and regular re-coating, an SPF roof can last for decades and remain efficient.
Frueh Construction is pleased to include spray polyurethane foam among its roofing options. When you hire Frueh Construction to install SPF, you can rest assured you’re getting the very best. Our team members are meticulous in their training and technical application of SPF. Call us today for a quote – (701) 693-5765. We’d be happy to tell you more about how SPF roofing can benefit your commercial or industrial roof.