When selecting a commercial contractor to install spray foam insulation, it may be easy to call around and simply compare price quotes, however choosing a company that will provide superior craftsmanship and quality customer service involves a bit more work. Frueh Construction is a full-service contractor that specializes in spray foam insulation.
Serving residents of North Dakota along with areas of Minnesota, Montana, and South Dakota, Frueh Construction has many years of experience improving buildings’ infrastructure and energy efficiency through the application of spray foam insulation. Read on to learn more about our insulation offerings or call 701-693-5765 to talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members.
What Is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a type of plastic created by mixing chemicals at a high temperature, resulting in a foam, which is then sprayed on a surface, usually for the purpose of insulating it. This foam expands and rapidly hardens, effectively creating a seamless barrier against moisture and air.
SPF installation is best left to a professional, as it requires protective equipment for the worker and professional tools and know-how. Specially trained technicians follow certain application and safety practices to ensure high-quality insulation and to minimize exposure to the chemicals and their fumes.
At Frueh Construction, we have installed spray foam insulation in a variety of spaces: in crawl spaces and stud walls, around plumbing fixtures, surrounding rim joints, around electrical outlets, and more!
With the application of SPF, your building’s value sees several benefits immediately:
- Improved insulation (up to R6.5 per inch!) and protection
- Increased infrastructure/stability to the insulated structure
- Improved energy efficiency (lower heating/cooling bills – as much as 30%)
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower stress to HVAC equipment
- Seamless barrier to water and air infiltration
SPF Insulation With Frueh Construction
Not all spray foam companies are equal. At Frueh Construction, there are a few things that set us apart:
1) We only use premium products with more than 4 decades of proven success. At Frueh Construction, we’ve partnered with Conklin Roofing Services, a national leader in the manufacturing of cool roof products. Our high quality spray polyurethane foam formula has been tested on thousands of square feet and has a reliable record of performance across the country.
2) Our SPF applicators are highly trained and experienced. Some contractors use cheap labor – not Frueh. We invest in our team members, meaning you get applicators who have been doing their job for a long time and are the best at what they do. Our technicians receive regular training to keep up to date on all the latest and best practices and pass those benefits right on to you.
If you are looking for a way to upgrade your commercial building, while keeping costs low, call Frueh Construction today and ask about our spray foam insulation options. Our SPF insulation systems are built to be long lasting and durable, and we’ve proven it with years of successful, enduring applications.