Frueh Construction is a full-service contractor specializing in spray foam insulation for residents in and around the Grand Fork, North Dakota area. Looking for a way to reduce costs and make your building more energy efficient? Frueh Construction’s spray polyurethane foam insulation systems offer premium protection against air leaks and thermal movement.
Call us today at (701) 693-5765 for a professional spray foam insulation quote.
Insulation Done Right
Spray foam insulation fits into two categories: open cell or closed cell. Regardless of the type of spray foam insulation you opt to have installed, there are a few things we do at Frueh Construction to ensure that your spray foam insulation works efficiently and for years to come:
1) Uniform Coverage: Our technicians are trained on proper spray foam application, and that includes uniform coverage. Insulation that has high and low spots is prone to lose a lot of heat. We guarantee our spray foam insulation will be applied to give you the proper R value per code requirements.
2) Complete Coverage: At Frueh Construction, our team members are qualified to detect air leakage sites and make sure all of them are properly insulated. Missing air leak can lead to excess condensation, leaks, and other problems.
3) Appropriate Coverage: At Frueh Construction, we are all about bringing you energy efficient insulation at a great price. That means we don’t over-spray or under-spray. We have seen homes where previous contractors weren’t sure where the building envelope was and unnecessarily insulated extra walls. Don’t let that happen to you! Work with a company like Frueh Construction, where technicians are experienced and know the ins and outs of your insulated spaces.
4) Proper Application: Spray foam that is mixed in the wrong ratios or applied at the wrong temperature can pull away from framing, leading to costly heat leaks. At Frueh Construction, we have many years of experience expertly applying spray foam insulation. Ask for references from many of our satisfied customers.
Efficient, Professional Spray Foam Installation
The team at Frueh Construction has years of hands-on experience installing spray foam insulation systems in a variety of interior and exterior places:
- Crawl spaces
- Stud walls
- Plumbing fixture surrounds
- HVAC (around pipes, condensers, etc.)
- Electrical outlet surrounds
- Wall joints
- And more!
If you are looking for a reliable spray foam contractor in the Grand Forks, North Dakota area, look no further than Frueh Constuction. We only use the highest quality materials, and we have a track record with many satisfied customers. Call today! (701) 693-5765