Frueh Construction provides residents of Grand Forks, North Dakota, and the surrounding communities with exceptional post frame buildings that are both sturdy and beautiful. No matter what your needs are, we have a post frame building design that will fit them.
Need an insulated equipment storage facility? Looking to add a substantial garage space onto your existing home? Opening a new clinic and need a versatile space? Frueh Construction’s post frame buildings are the perfect answer to all of these and more! Call us at (701) 693-5765 today to learn more about our post frame buildings and get your free, no-obligation estimate.
Benefits Of Post Frame Buildings
Post frame buildings are constructed in a unique way. Unlike traditional methods where wood studs or concrete masonry form the basis for the building, in post frame buildings, large wood posts or laminated columns are placed deep into the ground or mounted to the foundation, transferring their load to the ground.
The unique construction of post frame buildings offer a host of benefits:
- Faster Building Time: The huge posts can handle more weight than a typical wall construction, so a post frame building can be erected more quickly than other buildings.
- Cost Effective: Because post frame buildings usually go up more quickly, you save money on labor costs.
- Less Materials: Posts can be spaced relatively far apart, meaning less structural materials are needed, another cost savings.
- Space Maximizing: Post frame buildings are prized for the huge interior cavity they can support. More interior space = more square footage for equipment storage, exercise space, or whatever your post frame building will be used for.
- Versatility: Almost any type of exterior can be applied to post frame buildings. Your post frame building isn’t doomed to boring metal siding. Add wainscoting or decorative barn doors or other features for maximum aesthetic appeal.
Post Frame Building Applications & Uses
Because of their affordability and versatility, post frame buildings have become a popular option across many sectors:
- Industrial: Post frame buildings are excellent options for assembly shops, manufacturing facilities, equipment storage, warehouses, and much more.
- Commercial: Post frame buildings are great options for retail structures including strip malls, office buildings, medical facilities, stores, and hotels.
- Residential: Post frame buildings are a good choice when it comes to sheds, garages, and other outbuildings.
- Agricultural: From horse barns to cattle sheds and from riding arenas to calving barns, post frame buildings are the most popular option when extra, sheltered space is needed on the farm.
- And many others!
Call Frueh Construction today to learn more about our post frame building services – (701) 693-5765.