Among the varied services offered by the experts at Frueh Construction, we build, repair and maintain pole barn structures, including general-purpose sheds, livestock barns, machine and equipment sheds, storage facilities and more. Our pole barn buildings are constructed to meet and exceed the demands of local building codes and to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you’re seeking any pole barn-related work in the Minot, ND, area, give Frueh Construction at call at 701-693-5765!
Why Choose a Pole Barn?
Pole barns, also called post frame buildings, feature square posts that are used for vertical structural support, and posts are also used for horizontal reinforcement. The benefits of choosing a pole barn as opposed to a conventionally framed, stick built structure are plentiful and include:
- Cost savings: Pole barn buildings are constructed without conventional concrete foundations, eliminating the steep costs associated with excavating and pouring a foundation. Money is also saved in terms of framing and truss costs.
- Adaptability: When constructing a building that has a conventional foundation, if the building site isn’t flat it must be leveled, which involves moving earth and grading the site. This necessitates the abandonment of many prime sites due to excavation issues. With a pole building, however, much less site preparation is needed and contours in the land can be OK for certain uses.
- Stability: A pole building that has been correctly designed and constructed can stand up to weather conditions that would destroy a conventional building. Structures that are supported by poles also generally do not collapse in a fire like conventional wood framing on foundations.
- Energy efficiency: Post frame structures have fewer thermal breaks than conventionally constructed buildings. Posts on 8-foot centers or greater can be more effectively insulated than stick frame buildings with studs 16 inches or 24 inches on center.
Quality and Dependability
No matter what type of pole building or related services you’re looking for, Frueh Construction brings expertise to the table to get the job done right. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service, timely project completion and the very best workmanship.
We will create an exquisite pole building that is customized to meet your every need and want. We also offer other expert services that include:
- Building inspection
- Pole barn or post frame repairs and renovation
- Pole barn or post frame maintenance
- Residential and commercial roof inspection
- Residential and commercial roof repair and maintenance
- Leak detection and repair
- Roof restoration services
Give Frueh Construction a call today at 701-693-5765 to reap the benefits of incredible expertise and outstanding finished products each and every time!